Check us out on
Mission Statement: Helping All Love Our Savior by showing the love of Jesus Christ to all individuals with special needs and their families while facilitating their becoming full participants in the body of Christ.
- All people are created in the image of God. Genesis 1:27
- We need to look past the disability to the person God created. 1 Corinthians 12:27
- There are no disabled souls!
- Sunday School: A Sunday School time where the individual is taught in a classroom setting with their peers in an environment individualized to their special needs using special needs curriculum by Life Way.
- Extended Care: Following Sunday School students who can not participate in traditional worship service may stay and have a free time with supervised volunteers.
- Missions 4:19: Wednesday evenings is a mission time where all students take part in service projects for the local community.
Sunday School at 9:15 am
Extended Care at 10:30 am
Wednesday night missions at 6:30 pm
Annual HALOS Events:
- Night to Shine Prom
- Easter Eggstravaganza
- Fall Festival
- Parents Night Out
For more information, please call the church office at 534-4821 to speak to Michelle Armstrong.
Mark Your Calendars:
- Mission 4:19 – Wednesdays @ 6:30 p.m.
- HALOS Helping Hands – Every 3rd Tuesday @ 6:00 p.m.
- HALOS Fall Festival– October 8
Michelle has served as Office Manager since April 2004. She has been involved with HALOS since it’s inception and has added HALOS Director to her job responsibilities. She has a passion for the special needs community and works to share the love of Christ with them and their families.
She and her husband, Mike have four children, Emily, Brandon, Mackenzie, and Mason and two grandchildren, Gracie and Rylee.