Mission Statement: Helping All Love Our Savior by showing the love of Jesus Christ to all individuals with special needs and their families while facilitating their becoming full participants in the body of Christ.
- All people are created in the image of God. Genesis 1:27
- We need to look past the disability to the person God created. 1 Corinthians 12:27
- There are no disabled souls!
- Sunday School: A Sunday School time where the individual is taught in a classroom setting with their peers in an environment individualized to their special needs using special needs curriculum by Life Way.
- Extended Care: Following Sunday School students who can not participate in traditional worship service may stay and have a free time with supervised volunteers.
- Missions 4:19: Wednesday evenings is a mission time where all students take part in service projects for the local community.
Sunday School at 9:15 am
Extended Care at 10:30 am
Wednesday night missions at 6:00 pm
Annual HALOS Events:
- Night to Shine Prom
- Easter Eggstravaganza
- Fall Festival
- Parents Night Out
For more information, please call the church office at 534-4821 to speak to Michelle Armstrong.